Where you lead, I will follow-you-to-the-couch-and-sit-for-six-hours-while-we-go-on-this-emotional-rollarcoaster-together.
So now that the Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life is out we're feeling some things. Too many things. All the things. Dear God, make it stop I'm feeling so many things! But before we begin attempting to process our emotions, we had many thoughts while watching our beloved Rory and Lorelei. Here are 22 honest thoughts we had while journeying back through Stars Hollow:
1. Uhhhh I'm not prepared for this.
2. 32?! Rory does not age.
3.*flashback to Richard's funeral* tears. TEARS.
4. idk how I feel about Rory basically being Logan's mistress.
5. Ugh, if Lorelei ever remembers a story about her dad and tells Emily I will be a mess.
6. My my Lane's husband has...aged?
7. Paris Geller is literally insane and I love it.
8. Time out. Where's my theme song?
9. Jess Mariano.
10. Rory, that outfit though. A+
11. Oh, ok. I'm watching a 30 minute musical.
12. Emily Gilmore please say bullshit again *Emily Gilmore says bullshit again* YAAAASSSSSSSS!
13. Kirk...you just keep doin' what your doin'.
14. JESS MARIANO!
15. Oh shit! Dean almost forgot about you.
16. Wait we're writing about lines? What's happening?
17. LORELEI REMEMBERS A STORY ABOUT HER DAD AND TELLS EMILY! SOBBING!!! SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY!
18. Why is there a talking bird?
19. brb...changing my sexual preference to Jess in a t-shirt reading a book.
20. Sookie and Lorelei = BFFs
21. Pre-wedding wedding for Lorelei and Luke? I'll allow it.
22. *last four words*....ma'am.
What were some of your thoughts??? Did you enjoy the revival? And do you think it's over for good or are we getting another show?
clancy + porter